Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Pictures

I love the month of December for so many reasons. One being that it is the month for family pictures. So over the weekend we went over to Trail Dust Town for some cute family photos. We took our camera and my girl friend used it to take our family shots. I hurried home and threw the pictures in lightroom to see how they turned out. I love to edit in lightroom, it is exciting and efficient.
I took just a few shots of Aiden as he did not want to cooperate by the end. He is super cute and is growing up so fast. He will be THREE in just three short months. The time has flown by thats for sure. I love the shot of him by the door.








3 comments:

MTMcGee said...

Very cute pictures!!

Christie & Dan said...

So you liked our idea to take pictures there, huh! :) Cute family!

Carrie said...

Ok those are some seriously GREAT pictures!