Tuesday, March 9, 2010

17 Weeks

I am not loving being pregnant so much this time around. I have been feeling so much more tired than I did with my first pregnancy, and also have been experiencing morning sickness that lasts into the night. It is getting better though. My appetite is back and I am eating regularly again. My goal this pregnancy is to gain as little weight as possible and not to get swollen. I can only control these to a certain point and then, well it is just up to my body I guess. We find out the sex in two weeks! We are super excited and can't wait for the weeks to pass, especially little Aiden. He is so excited to be a BIG Brother.

2 comments:

Jordan & Rhonda said...

You look so great! Congrats on the pregnancy.

MTMcGee said...

I am excited for you to find out what you are having! You do look great for 17 weeks!