Thursday, October 28, 2010

Austin the Bat

I didn't plan on having two bats this year although it worked out really cute that way. I was at Target a couple weeks ago and saw that they had two baby costumes for little boys. My two choices were a monkey or this cute little bat. The monkey didn't have a cute tail and really didn't look like a monkey (could have been a bear) so I went with the bat knowing that Aiden would be batman and they could match. The picture was hard to capture because in order to look like a a bat Austin had to have his arms out. There was no way I could have done it alone, so I'm thankful for my patient hubby who time after time held Austin's arms up and let them go when I gave the cue. I wish he was smiling because he does so often now, but that would have been pushing my luck. Isn't he soooo cute?!

2 comments:

MTMcGee said...

You little bats are adorable!! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

Christie & Dan said...

Aww he's a cutie! I got the monkey costume you were talking about for Durham, except his has a tail. Those costumes were cute!