Friday, July 8, 2011

All about Austin and Kelsey

Austin has hit the 11 month old mark. He is standing on his own, letting go of furniture and every now and then taking a step or two alone. He is just fine with crawling because it gets to the places he needs to go quickly and I am okay with that for now.

This is one of my favorite faces. He does this when he is mad or sad or just being funny. It is halirious and when we start to smile or laugh at him not matter what his mood is at that moment he laughs too because he knows he is making a silly face.



In other news, Kelsey my 10 year old sister is an awesome little softball player. This is her second year playing and catcher is her position. She is a natural and has so much potential. Makes me proud, because I am partial to the sport, and I was catcher too. Last night her team won the district five championship game and are undefeated. They play in Phoenix in two weeks.
I love this picture. She didn't know I was taking it but it perfectly portrays her attitude on the field. It's game time!
Line drive to a hole between center and left field!

No comments: