Monday, August 29, 2011

Disney pages

I am 6 months behind on my scrapbooks for the boys. So, I have made a goal to complete three pages per week for each child. Sometimes it is really simple to do that because the pages are the same, I just have to change the text to personalize it to the child. It is time consuming but, I am so serious about documenting and journaling for my boys so they have these sweet memories to take with them always. Here are two of the pages I created last week. I picked these to share because I LOVE Disney and it is so hard to find Disney digital scrapbook supplies. I came across these papers and a few other embellisments and the best part is that they were free. If you are interested in where to find the digital kit let me know.


1 comment:

The Browns said...

love the disney pages!! You are awesome for scrapbooking!