Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am too busy to come up with something different from my photography blog, so I am copying my two cents about Austin over to this blog too!


Going into this, I thought creating the vision in my head would be a piece of cake. Well, in the end not so much. I didn’t have the exact scenery to work with that I had imagined in this vision, and I also didn’t have the $80 suspenders from Etsy. The balloon which I knew would make him happy and cooperate was also the biggest distraction. Ever. But, I did stumble across this beautiful grassy place (which almost doesn’t look like Tucson) and the little man in the picture just makes it even that much better. I love him so much. He is a huge handful; he has so much more energy then what his big brother did at this age. He is much more of a trouble maker and sometimes makes me wonder why I go to church. Really, I just chase him all day long, but he is so worth it. I couldn’t imagine life without him. He has made me a better mother, helped me with my patience and made me believe that I can do hard things. Things that some people told me I couldn’t do or that it wouldn't be a good idea. Well, giving birth to him during a really stressful, yet exciting and much anticipated part of my life was also one of the greatest blessings I have EVER received. I can’t wait to see what the next year brings, Austin truly melts my heart on an everyday basis and I am proud to be his mama.

No comments: